October 29, 2005

What we did tonight...





Austin, Brennan & I made Halloween cookies tonight. They had fun decorating them...I let them do that themselves. They enjoyed it. Yes, it was store bought Pillsbury dough, but hey the way I've been so busy lately it still worked anyway and the boys still enjoyed it.

Got to help out at Austin's Harvest Party...luckily Kevin didn't have to go back to work until 3:30, so I got to help out with the activities...it was nice to just get out of the house and away from three year olds. Love them I do, but after a while of whining and fighting from not sharing, it can get old quick. Brennan however told me that his class didn't have a party...not sure why or why not, but I was pretty bummed for him...so I think baking the cookies tonight made up for it.

Kevin is coming down with a cold...so here we go until Spring...passing around the sickness. I went to Wal-Mart and bought $ 20.00 worth of cold medicine and Vitamin C pills...that boy won't be holdin' onto that cold long :-) The long hours he's been putting in along with getting maybe 4 hours of sleep a night I think is catching up with him...poor guy.

Here is a picture of the boys from last night's Trick or Treat outing...aren't they cute??

Well I have a meeting at 9 a.m. and I somehow have to take 3 boys with me and keep them occupied while I take notes from the meeting. I'm praying it doesn't last long (with the boys there maybe it won't)...Why do people make early meetings on my only stinkin' day off...hate that. Wish I could just stay home. I'm just tired.

Well I better get my stuff together for my meeting tomorrow and head off to bed.

Tammy

No comments: