October 12, 2005

Happy Birthday Michelle and other tidbits...

First of all a shout out to my friend Michelle...it's her birthday today...so hoping it's a happy one!

My son Austin, who's 8, did a scrapbook layout...he's been working on it and Mommy finally printed the pictures out for him today...this is what he did...I know I'm very biased but didn't he do a great job??? I try to do collage type pages but they turn out so...like someone just tossed a bunch of paper on it and there it is. I think he did a wonderful job. If you would, could, PLEASE...I posted his collage on the Two Peas In A Bucket site...could you give him a bit of praise on it...It would really make his day! Here is the link

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=675933

Thanks a bunch!! He'll love it!

My Brennie Gene got another 5 out of 5 on his AR test...he was so proud...he couldn't wait to show me today when I picked him up from school...I'm so proud of him too...he's come such a very long way, not being able to hear well, having speech therapy for 6 months before kindergarten, speech therapy at school, being so shy and backwards...he's really blossomed this year...I just want to cry. I'm so happy for him...he always seems to have to struggle so much more than the other two boys...it just makes my heart swell when things just go his way (sniff-sniff) sorry...happy mom...I just thank God for all that he's done and continues to do for Brennie.

As I said in my last post I was going to clean off my craft table...so here's a pic of that accomplishment. Also included is a picture of the craft table I'm now residing at for the moment...I'm really hoping Kevin gets that wall fixed quick!


Had a church board meeting tonight. Went well and wasn't overly long. Like that. The more I get to know Pastor Rod the more I like him, but not sure how close to him I feel yet. He does truly seem to have a heart for our church which is all that matters.

Well I've got some things to tie up here before I go hit the hay, so I guess I better mosey on...

Until next time...

Tammy

No comments: