October 21, 2005

My poor hubby...

Feeling kind of sorry for my hubby at the moment...He's been back in supervisor mode again for the last few weeks (and he has to work this position until May at the earliest)...he's been working 60 hours a week though it seems like a lot more because he goes in at 5 a.m. and usually doesn't come home until 6-6:30 p.m....tonight it was 7:30 p.m. He does come home for lunch, but lately those have been short lunches. I feel bad for him...I know he's working hard for us, I just wish he didn't have to work 6 days a week. It's like he's a stranger and I don't get to see him much. By the time he gets home in the evening he's fried and exhausted, yet he still won't go to bed early....poor guy. Say a little prayer for him...he works too hard.

Had fun with dinner tonight...since I was going to be a bit busy today with cutting grass and other things, I decided to do beef & noodles in the crock pot. Well I had some candy on the canisters in my kitchen and Brennan got some...also on the canisters were the candles the boys made from the Fall Foilage Tour we went to this past weekend...well somehow Brennan's candle fell on the lid of the crock pot and melted into the crock pot...so I had this nice purple wax floating all on the top of my beef for the beef and noodles. Needless to say we ended up doing a frozen Digorno pizza...so much for trying to get ahead...but I did almost have to laugh...though I was REALLY hankering for some beef and noodles tonight confound it!

Finally getting a haircut tomorrow...can't see past these bangs and my hair just will not curl it's so long! I had a trim about a month ago from Kevin's hairdresser, but I'm in need of Monica doing my hair...since I got a break and don't have to watch the twins tomorrow I hurried and made an appt. with Monica for tomorrow and luckily she could get me in...Thank God for that!

Spent some of my babysitting money tonight...I just couldn't help it...It's been so long since I bought any scrapbook paper...bought some of that new Daisy D's French Market paper, some KI Memories paper and that awesome new Scenic Route Fall Harvest paper...it's so beautiful...can't wait to get it. Now if I can just get to a Michaels to get some of that new Christina Cole paper I've been seeing...

Well I just may scrap a little tonight...on my little desk. Havea great night!

Tammy

No comments: