October 19, 2005

Beyond exhausted...

I'm keeping this one short tonight as I am just totally whipped and need to go to bed. Still just dragging butt around here...not sure if it is just the weather with everything getting colder and the days getting shorter or just too much on my plate, but I'm drained.

Did get to go to a women's Bible study tonight. It's been so long since I've been to a Bible study where I wasn't leading or had some sort of hand in it. It was kind of nice to be "fed" for a change. I think it's what I've been needing. Like I said in a past post I think I need to start re-balancing my life and try to spend more time with God than I have been.

But then things just keep getting thrown on my plate...the devil just loves that I think. I have to be up extra early tomorrow cause Austin needs to be at school at 7:45 a.m. to leave for Newark to go to a play. Then I have to get Bren off to school, the twins will be here at 8:15 a.m., then one of the ladies from our church has been down sick and some of the ladies have been fixing meals for her each day for the next two weeks and Betty C. called me today to see if I could make her meal for tomorrow...so I need to do that...then I have to make a few more phone calls for Austin's school Harvest party to get things squared away for that...Then to top it all off my sis Wendy called tonight and needs me to watch her two girls tomorrow around 5 p.m. while she goes to the hospital to be trained on her new diabetic pump...then at 6:30 p.m. it's off to Dora Belle's to deliver her meal (we're taking the youth group with us as well)...very full day tomorrow...but I believe God will somehow by his grace will get me through it.

I need a day off...a day to just relax and get caught up on things...God...how about an eight-day week huh?? LOL!!

Well off to bed I go.

Tammy

2 comments:

Jada's Gigi said...

Lord, Tammy! (that was prayer in case you didn't reognize it.) :)

Sarah said...

Hang in there, baby! This too will pass.