October 5, 2005

It's 9:35 p.m....





and I'm getting my first break since pretty much 7:30 this morning. Had to watch the twins until 6-ish tonight...it wasn't too bad except for Alexis peeing on the bathroom carpet. I had all the boys home today too which made for an interesting day. It just made it a long day all the way around. Overall I think I had more trouble with the boys than I did the twins. There is one reason I'm glad I don't have girls though...and this is nothing against the twins, I've just found this to be true with most girls...they WHINE!! I absolutely hate whining! Colton has started it now and it drives me crazy...ACK!

Went to the fair Sunday and Monday spending about 7 hours there each day...can we say that I'm tired of the fair?!?!? Most of the fair food has stunk...except for my Kettle Corn that I get every year...still as awesome as ever. There didn't seem to be as much there in the barns this year. Boys enjoyed it though, and I guess that's all that matters. Man I remember as a teenager that the fair was THE thing...couldn't wait until fair and then I had to go every stinkin' day. Man after two days I'm done and if it wasn't for picking up my entries on Thusday night and promising to take Brennan to see the Rough Trucks...I probably wouldn't go then either. Oh well...I guess this is a sign that I'm getting older....YIKES!!

Well I'm tired and have run out of things to talk about.

Later,

Tammy

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I HATE whining! That's the worst! The fair sounds fun! 7 hours is a long time, though! :)