November 10, 2005

What to do...what to do...


I'm in a quandry as to what to do today. I don't have the twins today. May even have the option of pawning Coltie off for a little while (though I doubt will happen cause he's been rather clingy to me lately), but anyhoo...a day to do what I want and not sure what to do...do I do the practical thing and...
clean house (which it could really use a thurough cleaning) do I... go shopping (boys need new winter coats)...or do I SCRAPBOOK...I'd love that...but with Colton it may be near impossible but I could at least get some layouts started, pictures printed, things put out to embellish with...it's been so long since I scrapbooked...I'm going through withdrawl...of course shopping isn't a bad idea either...haven't done that in a while and I could use some new duds myself. It's so cold out right now though...decisions, decisions, decisions....I'll let you know what happens...hopefully I don't do what I usually do and just waste the whole day.

Tammy

No comments: