November 2, 2005

Busy Busy Busy

Well I have been a busy little beaver again today...remember I needed to work doubletime today to make up for my craft project yesterday...Well finished the bigger curatin in the living room, but ran out of ribbon halfway through the last window...need to go to Wal Mart and see if they have more...if not I may have to go to Wal Mart in Z-town or Dover or Millersburg to see if I can find more...I'll be totally bummed if I can't find more of that ribbon.

Totally cleaned my living room and dining room today. Tomorrow I'm going to try to attack the kitchen and Kevin's bathroom. I'm feeling the need to rid out again.

Went to Women's Bible Study again tonight. We have a fun time...it's nice. It's Michelle (who is the leader whether she wants to admit it or not), Leslie, Esther, Jess, Renee, Shelly H. and Shelly T. We spend most of our time fellowshipping than Bible study it seems but we do have fun.

Be in prayer for Pastor Rod's wife Joann...they think she may have mono. Would explain why she's been so exhausted. With two little ones it makes it tough to try to recooperate. Not sure then if she'll still be leading worship then. I hope so cause I just don't do as well a job as she does. I'm just not cut out for being an up front and speaking in front of people type of person. It's not me. But I'm willing to be used where God needs me and that's all that really matters, whether I think I can do it or not. Now if I had Kevin's people skills and my singing skills...then we might have something :-)

Also Pastor Lisa called me on my way to Women's group tonight. Her mom has congestive heart failure and she's not doing well. Her mom is still at home and they've given her meds to try to lower the fluids on her heart and lungs but if they don't go down then she's probably going to end up in the hospital. Her mom's spirits are low and she just wants to go home and be with her husband..which can't blame her...PL's dad passed away this past June. PL I don't think is ready to let go of her mom yet. I feel so bad for her...seems like for the past year especially she has done nothing but struggle. She's been with her mom since 3:30 a.m. this morning and was heading back home which is a 2 hour drive and then has a midterm to take tomorrow. Please Lord just lighten her load a bit...she needs it.

Brennan got his card flipped at school for the first time today...guess he wasn't listening to directions and do what he was supposed to be doing. He's been a bit out of it today...hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

Well I'm really tired and have other things I really should be doing. Have a great day!

Tammy

No comments: