November 22, 2005

Well only 33 days...

Until Disney that is...I'm ready for a vacation. Not that disney is going to be much of a vacation, but it will be nice to get away.

Lead worship yesterday at church...didn't do so well as I did last time. Joann was there which praise the Lord for that, she's feeling a bit better, but I just don't feel like I do as good a job as her, so it makes me a bit nervous and I think it showed yesterday. Oh well...there is always next Sunday. We had our Harvest Dinner at church yesterday...some good eatin' there. Love our church get togethers.

Oh, and I'm fixing Thanksgiving Dinner for Kevin's parents. I told Kevin that I refused to do another Thanksgiving at a Ryan's or Golden Corral...I want to have Thanksgiving at home and enjoy my family...all of my family. Anyway like I told the hubby I want leftovers! I miss turkey leftovers since I'm usually not the one fixing turkey dinner...I WANT LEFTOVERS!! I want lots of turkey...lots of desserts, lots of dressing and, I want it all. I'm excited about fixing dinner. Kev's fixing the turkey. I'm doing the rest plus trying to get the house ready which I'll be hammering on come Wednesday.

Well I better go...I have some ironing (I hate to iron) calling my name and got some other things I need to take care of before I go to bed.

Later folks!

Tammy

No comments: