November 17, 2005

Weird day sort of...

Well today didn't go anyway that I thought it would...but it still turned out OK. Which is how I planned it right ;-) Girls were good today, except Alaina is sick and I tried to get her to take some medicine for me and she stubbornly refused...I tried but it was no use. She did nap for 2 hours though and I think that's what she needed. Colton still has that barky cough. If he still has it tomorrow I may take him back to the doctor. Hopefully he gets over it.

Helped hubby with some P.O. work. He needed some name tags done for a big shindig they're having tomorrow...in swoops "Publisher Queen" to the rescue. I love love love Publisher. Made the name tags, not to brag but they did look good and most of all hubby was happy.

There is a new scrapbook store that opened in town today...hoping to get down there to check it out sometime this week...hope they have some cool stuff!

Well going to get to bed.

Tammy

No comments: