November 30, 2006

I'm Still Here...

I'm still here folks...been pretty busy with the holidays and all...Here are some updates for now...

Still grieving a little over the passing of Tigger....my whole routine just seems out of whack not having to take care of that little pup. I miss him bunches.

I'm finally back up and running on my new PC...it's so much quieter than my old one...almost too quiet. Had to play some music tonight so I could concentrate ;-)

Got our tree on Monday...not decorated yet...as per usual it was a bit too big...had to cut about another foot off the thing...it's so pretty though...and so fragrant...I could smell it even on the second floor of our house! We usually get a long needled white pine, but this year I wanted to go with a soft short needled Canaan Fir tree...I love it...it just makes Christmas for me. It's been 3 years since we have had a real tree...hubby doesn't care much for them cause of the mess, but God love him he knows what makes me happy. Can't wait for the kids and us to decorate it.

Been reading a new book about getting organized and getting rid of the clutter in my life. Though I'm not making any huge drastic changes...the changes I've made thus far have made me quite happy...I am OK with throwing some things away...I've even thrown away some (only some) of the boys artwork...I finally realized that I can't keep everything. I rearranged my dining room and I really like it. Decluttered under my shelf in my dining room which was a huge thing. I feel at peace and I want to do more...not that I feel I'm a slob, but you know those areas in your house that seem to grow clutter on their own...I've been dealing with a lot of that...I'm starting to feel better now though...that's if my brother-in-law stops throwing more stuff he wants me to sell on eBay ;-) Just kidding.

Well that's about it for now...got a lot of "ketchup" work to do since I'd been without my PC for so long. Church calendar should have gone out this past Sunday...oh well...better late than never.

Hope you are having a good week.

1 comment:

Jada's Gigi said...

sounds like youare making room at your house for new Christmas stuff..LOL kidding...I fight the clutter demon too.Congrats on your new PC
I love a live tree for Christmas..love the smell! Can't wait to get ours up!