November 10, 2006

Playdate cancelled and Ali Challenge

Brennan's playdate was cancelled...the little girl had a bad cold...so we will reschedule next week.

Here is a post for a challenge I did for Ali Edwards AEzine challenge: Her challenge was to make a layout using stamps. Behind the picture I have a list of things that make me sad.

Also here is a layout I'm working on on the Creating Pages website. They are doing a "Runway Project" that just really has been so much fun for me thus far...each day they put a new challenge up in creating a layout...for instance the first day we had to create our own patterned paper...one day we had to add something black and white, today was to add something that was inspired from our own homes. Today is day 7 of the challenge. This goes on for 6 more days...so if you're a scrapper and up for an interesting challenge, join in! This challenge so feeds my scrapbooking obsession with my Project Runway obsession...what could be better!! Anyway, here is what I have so far...just have to share...


We raked our leaves tonight...family job...we had fun, but man it was hard work. Now I'm going to go relax and watch Cars with the family...Have a great evening!

1 comment:

Live, Love, Laugh said...

I have never visited here before, but enjoyed this visit. I will be back again soon.