December 1, 2006

It's Officially December!

Happy December to all! I thought I'd re-visit my blog of last year and remember what I love about Christmas...favorite Christmas memories...things that just say "Christmas" to me.

So for today I will share first what Christmas is all about...JESUS! It's not the shopping, the giving or receiving of presents, the food...it's about Jesus and His message to the world. Jesus IS Christmas...and to be honest I could do without all the hustle and bustle...I just love celebrating Jesus.

Hope you all are having a great Decemeber so far...it was SUPER windy today here...thought the house was going to blow away!
Got most of my Christmas shopping done too...thank you Jesus!

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6

Hope you enjoy your weekend!

No comments: