December 12, 2005

Memories of Christmas III...

To carry on in my Memories of Christmas...today's memory is my favorite Christmas movie ever, hands down, no debate, this is it...



Yes...It's a Wonderful Life...Jimmy Stewart...Donna Reed...this movie just spells Christmas for me. I remember watching this movie when I lived at home with my parents. It's one of my mom's favs and is mine as well...and it has to be the black and white version...I have a VHS copy of the colorized version and it just loses something for me so it has to be the old fashioned black and white...so nostalgic. Now I'm not a crier very often during a movie, but this one makes me cry every time I see it....and I've seen it hundreds of times. It's just a movie that just is so simple and speaks to the heart. Christmas season doesn't start for me until I've watched this movie...I have the DVD version now...black and white of course...watched it last night...LOVE IT!!

Finally got most of my Christmas shopping done. Just a few more people to buy for and I'm done. Thanks goodness. I feel like a schlup but I did mostly gift cards this year. I know, not very thoughtful or original, but at least they can get what they like. I'm hoping to do a little on-line shopping tonight and get the last little bit done and then that's one more thing off my long list of things to do before Christmas.

Well off to do some on-line shopping...may God remind you today that you truly do have a WONDERFUL LIFE!

Merry Christmas!

Tammy

1 comment:

Jada's Gigi said...

I love this movie also and also cry every time I see it even after dozens of time..:)
And Yes, I do Have a Wonderfu Life!