December 21, 2005

Christmas Quiz...wanna play???

OK...got his from Jada's Gigi's Blog so here it goes...hopefully you'll want to play too...



Hot Chocolate or Egg Nog?
Hot Chocolate
Does Santa wrap the presents or just set them under the tree?
There are people who just put the gifts under the tree unwrapped??? Never heard of such a thing...definitely wrapped.
Colored or white lights on the tree/house?
Definitely white...so pure and classic
Do you hang mistletoe?
No...I know I should after my last post, but I can't find this stuff around here anywhere.
When do you decorate?
When I actually get 5 minutes...
What is your favorite holiday dish/goodie?
Currently it's my homemade cheesecake. Also like the Buday traditional kielbasa and hard boiled eggs.
Favorite Holiday memory as a child?
Read my blog over the last couple weeks...I think you'll get it.
How and when did you learn the truth about Santa?
I don't exactly remember how I found out...I was about 9 or 10 though...and my oldest son turns 9 this year...It'll break my heart when he doesn't believe anymore.
Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve?
YES! First we go to my parents and open presents with them and then we come home and hubby and I open our presents to each other.
Snow! Love it or hate it?
Love looking at it...otherwise hate it.
Can you ice skate?
Nope....never tried
Do you remember your favorite gift?
Had a lot of nice gifts as a kid...but like I wrote earlier in my blog...it was my Tomy's Fashion Plates...loved those things. As an adult...my hubby spoils me so they are all great gifts...there's the Digital Rebel XT camera I got this year...the stereo for my craft room I got last year, 3 stone diamond neckalce I got two years ago, the saphirre ring I got a few years ago. Then there's the Steve Perry concert tickets I got...that was cool too...too many nice gifts.
What is the most important thing about the holidays for you?
Remembering my Lord and spending time with my family
What’s your favorite holiday tradition?
Setting out the milk and cookies for Santa
What type of tree? Live or Artificial?
Love a live tree though it has been several years since we've had one.
Which do you prefer, giving or receiving?
Both
What is your favorite Christmas Carol?
Oh, Come All Ye Faithful...Oh come let us adore Him!

How 'bout you? Wanna play?

No comments: