June 27, 2006

Just a few pics....

Well I'm going to post just a few pics tonight...more tomorrow though. It was so nice to get away to Hocking Hills again...I so love the Hocking Hills area...so relaxing and beautiful. I could so live there...minus the mice though...more on that later.

Anyways....here is a pic of our cabin...it was very nice. Loft for the kids...basement room for us...two tv's so we could have watched one while the kids watched Disney channel...not that we did that, but the option was there. It was a very cozy cabin and I realized that Hocking Hills just has this kind of 'smell'...I used to think it was just this one place we would usually stay at for our anniversary...no...it's the whole Hocking HIlls area...it just smells so fresh and alive...alive in nature. It's a wonderful smell. Anyways... this is one of the caves that was right next to our cabin...pretty cool I thought... then we had a furry visitor....the boys named him Smokey...he was a VERY friendly syberian husky... The rest are just pics from our trip....loved the quilts on these beds...wanted to SSSOO take them home...then some cute photos of the hubby and my son Brennan...well enough to bore you with tonight. Tomorrow hopefully I'll post pics of our hike through Ash Cave, Old Man's Cave and Cedar Falls. I am always amazed at God's beautiful splendor...more tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jada's Gigi said...

Love the cabin! Love the quilts! Love the mountians in general and you're so right...their is definitley a certain "smell" about them...a "living" smell! I was very scent conscious yesterday which is kind of weird...:)Every smell reminds me of the Lord when i'm like that. We are going to a cabin the NC mts this weekend for the 4th holiday. Can't wait!
Sounds like your time was wonderful!