June 8, 2006

Exhausted...

So tired...not that I did a whole lot today. Sat outside while I watched the boys play in the sprinkler and on the trampoline. I did cook out on the grill today for lunch and had the neighbors over before they left to get ready to go to Disney...lucky bums...so miss Disney.

Finishing up laundry and went to Wal-Mart tonight. Grocery shopping tomorrow. What fun...

Finally found a place to stay on our vacation...though we are only able to stay a couple days, it will be nice to get away...and it's right next to Ash Cave. In fact there is a cave right behind our cabin...check out the picture...better yet, check out their website. I think we'l have fun...we so need to get away.

Well I'm off to bed....actually I might take a nice hot bath first and then off to bed. Nighty- night folks.

2 comments:

Amber said...

oh man. you lucky lucky girl you. love old man's cave. so jealous of you right now. big time. :o)
have a wonderful time and relax!!!

Jada's Gigi said...

Awesome cabin! I love cabins..we intend to purchase a getaway in the GA mountains one day soon. For now we go up there every chance we get. We're going the end of June and maybe agian in July...like you, jsut quick little getaways but so needed. Have a great time! The boys will love those caves.