April 18, 2006

When it rains....

Lord please send the rainbow....still waiting on results from Austin's test...hubby however had his check-up today. Almost told him to cancel it...he's been feeling just fine. Wasn't sure it was worth the trip...hubby called the doctor...they wanted to see him and thought it would be in his best interest to come in...his blood test showed that his billirubin is still too high...blood pressure is high...protein is high...doctor taking more blood work. Not sure if it may be hepatitis, a liver problem or possibly his gall bladder or who knows what else. Hubby of course fearing the worst. I'm done with all these health problems this year. On top of that my allergies are giving me fits. I know that God brings things into your life for a reason...Im just really really searching for the reason right now. I know He's still in control and all things are in His hands. Please pray for hubby and for Austin. Should hopefully know by Thursday about both of them. Things are just a bit stressed here.

Speaking of stressed...raising children is definitely not for the faint at heart. Trying to teach my nine year old about obedience...he's been rather the opposite lately. Not ready for those teen years...guess this is what I have to look forward to. He's such a sweet boy. He hates being disciplined though...but isn't that the way with all of us ??? Even with our Heavenly Father??? No one I know has ever said, "Yeah I love to be disciplined." It stinks. It's hard. It breaks my heart....as I'm sure it breaks God's heart when He has to discipline us. Trying to tell a nine year old that is I think even harder. There are rules...there are boundaries...they are there for a reason. I just hope one day he can look back and know that we loved him and always will. Like I've always told my kids, "I may not like what you do, but I will ALWAYS love you." I just pray that I can look back and say I did a good job. It's one thing I struggle with. Since being a SAHM is basicly my job, I want to do the best job I can. I hope one day my boys can say...yeah mom you did a good job.

Well going to shove off to bed...kids go back to school tomorrow...ick. Not much longer till summer though. YEAH!

God bless...

No comments: