April 20, 2006

Random stuff

Well....no news yet on hubby and Austin's tests...a little bummed by that. Called this afternoon and of course they didn't have the results yet, but they would call later this afternoon...and of course no call...and they of course are closed until Monday. Long weekend I guess.


Saw this on Sarah's website and thought I would try it so here it goes:

1. Never in my life: Have I traveled overseas
2. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile: Wendy
3. High School was: a pain
4. When I'm nervous: I tap my foot
5. My hair: Needs cut
6. When I was 5: I stole a 3 Musketeers candy bar from the grocery store
7. Last Christmas: Was awesome cause I was at DISNEY WORLD!!! (Thanks Dad!!)
8. When I turn my head left, I see: The pile on my computer desk that I really need to go through
9. I should be: Typing my Church board minutes
10. When I look down I see: My pink painted toenails
11. The craziest recent event was: Hey everyday here is a crazy event
12. If I were a character on Friends I'd be: Rachel
13. I have a hard time understanding: How Chris made the bottom 3 on American Idol
14. Take my advice: Don't get your tubes tied!
15. My ideal breakfast is: French Toast
16. If you visit the place I grew up: You'll understand why my family moved
17. If you spend the night at my house: Please bring your own Valium
18. I'd stop my wedding if: It needed to be stopped.
19. The world could do without: Cancer
20. Most recent thing you've bought yourself: Way too many scrapbooking supplies from QVC
21. Most recent thing someone else bought for you:Honestly can't remember...Ticket to the Chonda Pierce concert last month I suppose
22. My favorite blonde is: Ash blonde...oh you mean blonde person...my mother-in-law Marlene
23. My favorite brunette is: Kevin
24. The last time I was drunk was: right after I got married...almost 17 years ago
25. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: Pigs...how many times did someone tell you "When pigs fly"
26. I shouldn't have been: so shy as a kid
27. Last night I: Watched Idol
28. There's this girl I know who: Stares at me in the mirror everyday...man I wish she'd quit following me
29: I don't know: and don't blame me...I'm blonde.

Have a great week.

4 comments:

Jada's Gigi said...

Hey, what's up with your guys? I haven't been over in a while so I missed all the news! Tests back by now? Praying all is well, knowing all is in HIS hands...
Yeah, what about Chris?!?!
tonight will tell....

Radical One said...

thanks for your thoughts and prayers for us. now i am praying for you as you are going through these health issues...Lord, please bless this family with Your healing touch physically and emotionally.

blessings!
lisa

Anonymous said...

Like Jada I am wondering what's wrong with your boys but I will also be praying.

I like the second half of your post and will try to answer it on my blog

Be blessed and I will be praying:)

Lu said...

if you get the chance to travel overseas one day, check out England and the Bahamas. I loved them both.