April 12, 2006

Reality TV and other silly things...

Well as most of you know I've gotten into Top Model and American Idol. I only caught the very end of Top Model last night and only half od AI last night. First, Top Model....though I didn't see the commercials the girls did....I am so tired of Jade and her attitude I just wish she'd get axed already. Was kind of sad for Molly Sue.

As for AI...I unfortunately caught AI after Chris sang....bummer. But didn't sound like he must have done so well. I thought (from what I watched...which was the last half hour...)that Taylor stole the show. He had so much energy and just rocked the house. Hubby is more of a Taylor fan than I, but he did do a good job so Kudos Taylor.

But I am so happy after the results tonight...as most of you know... Bucky got the ax tonight....It's about time. He was annoying me. Sorry to those who were Bucky fans, but after Mandesa exit last week...It was high time that Bucky went too. Thing is ...Ace better kick it up a notch cause I'm afraid he's going to be the next to go. We'll see what hapeens next week.

Well I also did one of those weird Blog tests tonight....this one was about "What Sign Is Your True Love"...now I don't believe in astrology or anything so don't think that I do but I just did this for fun. This is the result....

Your True Love Is a Taurus

Why you'll love a Taurus:

Romantic and sentimental, a Taurus can provide you with the security you need.
And you both share a fondness for the finest things, from great food to luxury vacations.

Why a Taurus will love you:

You have the honesty and direct approach that down to earth Taurus desires.
And enough elegance to show a Taurus a few new decadent delights!

Ironicly...hubby is a Taurus....guess it's meant to be ;-)

Boys are off school until next Wednesday. Kinda glad...I love having my boys home. Hoping to go to Columbus on Friday, but we'll have to wait and see.

Hoping your week is going well.

No comments: