April 6, 2006

What?!?!?!

I cannot believe it!! Granted I have been getting too much into this season of American Idol I know...but...

I can't believe that Mandisa got the axe!! I missed her performance Tuesday night, but I did see a smidge of it...and though it wasn't her best performance...there were for worse. Like BUCKY FOR INSTANCE!!!! Granted I know I'm not much of a country music fan, but I like Keith Urban and Garth, but Bucky in my opinion can't sing. I was especially surprised and dissapointed when Bucky sang Tuesday night when it was country night...totally his element...and I thought he stunk! I was not the least impressed. How is he staying in this competition?!?!? All I have is a picture in my head of all these country music folk sitting at their local bar sharing a cell phone and dialing his number for two hours....I can't for the life of me understand it...I don't think Mandisa would have won, but I surely thought Bucky would be gone before her...I'm totally confused by this show.

Anyone else feel this way?? I know I may be a bit out of line, but come on!

On a different note...went to Brennan's Parent/Teacher conference tonight. He's doing much better...I'm so proud of him. I was really expecting the worst when he started first grade since Austin seemed to struggle with it. His teacher said that he is opening up more, gaining confidence and doing more things on his own. Now if we could just get him to talk louder (Oh if only his teacher could see him at home!!)

Well going to go get the kiddos off to bed.

Hoping God blessed you with a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

Oh yes! I totally feel the same way you do. Madesa should still be there. She has such a powerful voice.