February 11, 2006

Awesome movie night!

Just for the record I'm feeling much better, just a little cough left so I think life is looking up Praise the Lord!

Just for those who may not know, Friday night is movie night at our house. I figure with the kids having to be at school all week it gives them (and mom & dad) something to look forward to. Usually we just watch the Disney Channel movie or something in our collection, but the last couple Fridays we've rented movies. Tonight's selection was "National Treasure".


All I can say is WOW! This had to be one of the best movies I've seen in a long time. Usually I have trouble just sitting through the whole movie without getting bored or having to do something while I watch...not this movie...I was glued to the screen the whole time...I know it's been out for a while...hey I don't get out much...but this was truly a "treasure"...no pun intended. Definitely one I'll need to add to my DVD collection. Makes me want to search for treasure :-)

Today was a good day overall....cleaned part of my craft area (which if you've ever seen my craft area...that truly is a feat), took Kevin out to lunch at the English Ivy...they had my favorite Mexican Cheese soup...nice and spicy! Kevin came home at a somewhat decent hour tonight, I made Chicken Paprikash (so so yummy!) and we really enjoyed the night as a family...Momma is happy!

Well I'll carry on my Disney trip tomorrow...to tired tonight for that...hope the Lord has blessed you with a great day!

No comments: