April 5, 2007

I Will Give You Rest...

Hanging on to this scripture at the moment...

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

Matthew 11:27-29

Long night last night....Colton is sick. Temp. of 102.2 Just got back from the doctor. He has a cold and an ear infection...possibly strep throat too. Luckily Austin is feeling better though other than a slight cough.

Momma is tired...thank goodness for Tim Horton's English Toffee Capp...wouldn't be functioning at the moment.

So I have the couch bed unfolded, movies are playing, boys are watching, boys are home until Tuesday. So I'm coming to you Lord. My prayer is that You would grant me the scripture above after I get my pile of laundry folded and dishes washed in the sink...Lord just give me a nap...I'll be happy with just a nap. ;-)

Thanks for all the prayers too folks about the last post...you are all so awesome!

No comments: