December 5, 2006

Christmas Memories, day 3 & 4

Sorry wasn't able to update yesterday....Sunday's are always so busy.

So anyway...Christmas memories...one is my church...reminds me of not only the obvious...Jesus...but the many Christmas songs and plays we have sung and performed. Lots of memories there...

So then on to memory 4...I thought since I brought up church and singing that I'd share my favorite Christmas Carol...this is a toss up, and I like a lot of the Christmas Carols, but these two are my favs...What Child Is This and O Come All Ye Faithful...Nothing like singing "This, this is Christ the King" and "O Come Let Us Adore Him"...so much meaning, so beautiful.

Sorry to make this short, but it's late, it's been a long day and got things to get caught up on tomorrow. Hope you are having a good week.

Oh, and BTW, the Christmas Story...though it had it's cute moments that I remember...it was kind of annoying...as my hubby put it...it's like nails on a chalkboard...ooh well...nothing beats George Bailey and It's A Wonderful Life anyway.

No comments: