March 30, 2007

I'm back...

For now....what a week...to top things off I have been without a washer all week and just got it fixed this morning so needless to say I'm up to my armpits in laundry. I even had to go to Wal-Mart last night to get the oldest some jeans to wear this morning so he'd have something to wear! Oh well, he was really in need of some new jeans anyway. These boys must be sprinkling Miracle Grow on their food while I'm not looking because they are getting so big! YIKES!

Got Colton signed up for kindergarten. I'm not sure I'm ready to let him go, but I know he's ready. We were at the school yesterday and I told him where his kindergarten class would be and he wanted to go right then and check it out. I think he's going to love kindergarten.

Hubby has been working a LOT and I'm hoping he's still getting the week of April 8th off. He needs some time to relax. This position he's in right now is aging him terribly. Too much stress.

God is really testing me....I have been on this waiting list for this kit from Cocoa Daisy from one of my most favorite scrapbooking artists Ali Edwards. I just got an e-mail saying that they are now available for those on the waiting list until April 7th after which they will then go on sale to the public...I of course gave up buying scrapbooking supplies until Easter. Hubby (sweet as he is) says to me, "Hey it won't get here for 4 weeks anyway so you wouldn't actually receive it during Lent right?...tempting honey, so tempting, but I am resisting...maybe God will bless me with one kit being left for me after the 8th. ;-)

Oh...and it looks like our family may be going on vacation after school's out...can't say where yet since we haven't told the kids, but they will be very excited...have to do some price checking first...Mom?? Dad?? any tips??

Later~

No comments: