February 9, 2007

Things that make me smile....

So glad that it is Friday...love Fridays...movie night...night to relax and just veg as a family...love it so!



Had lunch out with the hubby this afternoon...so nice...haven't done that in a few weeks...his job hasn't allowed for it. Looks like he's going to have to be stuck in supervisor mode again till who knows when now...stinks, because that means he won't be home much and he'll be working lots of hours again...in a way it's a blessing since they are currently restructuring at the Post Office and many of them are getting their hours cut big time. So God does answer prayer...and I'm thankful that he'll be getting the hours this way, he just gets so stressed out and burned out at supervising. I pray that things go back to some kind of normal soon.


One praise is that a local factory in our town (which my brother works for) just ended their strike and they will be returning to work Monday....PRAISE JESUS! They've been on strike since September. It is truly a boost in the moral of our little town that's for sure.


Another sad note...Kevin's step grandma passed away this morning. It's sad, yet to know where she is...I celebrate for her.


So here are some things that are making me happy today...


I so love my mp3 player...downloaded some new music to it...a little bit of the Goo Goo Dolls and then a double album of Jeremy Camp's. So love his music (as I've already mentioned in an earlier post). Also a big fan of this guy too...Edwin McCain. He sings some of my favorite songs like "I'll Be" and "I Could Not Ask For More"...his Messenger album is one of those albums I would definitely have with me if I was stuck on a desert island. Love it!




Tim Horton's English Toffee Cappicino...Yum!!
Bath and Body Work's new Tropical Passionfruit body butter....if you are anywhere near a B&BW take a sniff of this stuff...so yummy and just makes you think of summer...which right now sounds like heaven!
Also today was the first day I've been out of the house since Sunday...so nice to get out...even if it was quite chilly...those four walls were getting a bit small ;-)
Well going to get ready for some dinner and watching some movies (Fox and the Hound for the kiddos and 50 First Dates for hubby and I).
Have an awesome weekend!

No comments: