February 12, 2007

Happy 8th Birthday Brennie Gene!!

Just a quick note to say happy birthday to my little guy Brennan....Can't believe that you are 8 today. You have grown into such a fine little man...Mommy loves you very much! Have a great time with Gamma and Papa tonight and know that I love you always!

I will be away for the next couple days attending Grandma Gerri's funeral. Kids will be spoiled by Gamma and Papa while hubby and I are gone....it the first overnight trip hubby and I have had to take without the kids in quite a while...pray for Gamma and Papa :-) Pray for me....I'm having a real hard time leaving...especially since it is Brennie's birthday. Pray for hubby's family with the loss of his Grandma. Thank you.

Have a great Valentine's Day! Remember God loves you!

1 comment:

Jada's Gigi said...

Happy Birthday to Brennan! They grow so fast!! and so sorry to hear about Grandma Gerri...but we knwo she is dancin with our Lord! Starnage as it may sound enjoy your time away with your hubby though its for a funeral...I'm sure Gradma Gerri wouldn't mind...:)
Didn't you just love 59 First Dates?!?