March 9, 2006

Idol, Top Model & Runway oh my!!

I know I've been a bit serious in my entries lately so I thought I'd lighten things up a bit...

Last night was the night for TV!! I'm not much of a huge TV watcher, but I was glued to the TV from 8 p.m. - 12 a.m.! Last night was of course American Idol...the first show of the new season of Top Model, plus the finale of Project Runway...then I tried Top Chef.

American Idol...which I caught tonight also...I was so surprised to see Gedeon go...and that Kevin and Bucky are still in the race...confused by that one. But my Chris is still there as well as Ace so I's a happy girl. Since I finally got to see the girls for a change this week...here is my pick for the female side... MANDISA...she blew the female competition away in my opinion.






Then was Top Model...some of these girls are so full of themselves...I felt bad for Gina...she has no confidence when it comes right down to it...I don't see her to last long. My pick so far for Top Model... Nnenna...for a woman of color...she is breathtaking...simply and utterly amazing! She just exudes that model quality.





Then of course was the finale of Project Runway...going into last nights show all I wanted to see that Santino didn't win...and he didn't...I thought his runway show was bland and boring...nothing like what we saw on previous shows. Disappointing, but glad he didn't make it. Daniel's line was wonderful I thought...but the winner and well deserving of it was Chloe . Her runway show was wonderful. She does some great work...even if she may be a bit flustered at times. Congrats Chloe!

I watched Top Chef...not sure if I'm going to stick around for this one...just didn't grab me much.

Well that's about it for now...I'm off tomorrow...no babysitting...I'm hopefully going to get my haircut tomorrow. Haven't had a haircut since before Christmas and I'm way overdue...though I think I'm going to keep it a bit longer....not going to go super short anymore...makes me look old I think. Anyway I'm liking this longer look...took me long enough to get it there..not sure I want to hack it off now.

Later folks...have a great day!

2 comments:

Lu said...

I am so hooked on ANTM. Isn't Nnenna beautiful. She is my pick to take it!!

Jada's Gigi said...

Love the new photo and i think I like you hair longer too. Coulnd't believe Gideon went on AI! But I do think Ace is holding all the cards...snicker snicker...
Never watch the Model show but my hubby loves the designer one...haven't asked him what he thinks about Chloe.
I'll have to go back and read your heavier posts, I've been out of town. Have a great week...24 tonight! (I've never watched so much TV in years!)