March 13, 2006

100th Post!!!

Hard to believe that this is my 100th post...unreal...but I always seem to have something to type about...

On to some randomness...

I'll be glad when spring gets here and these sick bugs (germs) will leave my house. Today was a nice day until the rain came...we currently are under a flood watch. Saw the river today and it was cresting...can't believe that already! Had to do my weekly trip to the doctor again...OK maybe not weekly, but close enough to it...I think I have currently begun to fund my doctor's 6th umpcoming child's education....Bren has an ear infection and sore throat. He has his play at school tomorrow...I'm hoping he's well enough for it.

Colton was a bit of a bear today...think he was tired. Today is usually OUR day and things didn't quite go as planned...obviously.

Today is my oldest, Austin's 9th Birthday!! I can't believe that it's already been nine years since this little...or shall I say not so little anymore...blessing entered my life and my whole world changed. Though being a mom has its aggravating moments...I love these little guys with all my heart. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUSTIN!!

Having a weird pain in my left side tonight...I've had it since this afternoon...Kevin wants me to go see the doctor...but I'M TIRED OF SEEING THE DOCTOR!!! I'll see what happens tomorrow...too late to do anything now.

Wish I could find a way to make some extra money...some good extra money...that would allow me to stay home still with the kids and wasn't eBay or babysitting. I need some extra $$$....these doctor bills killed us this year.

Because of that I don't think I'll be going to Scrap Camp this year. Actually haven't been able to save any for it anyway...and I haven't had the time to get things gatthered up in order to go either. In fact I'mm lucky to get TO my craft table....maybe I'll wait until the Fall Scrap Camp...might work out better anyway. Fall is usually better anyhow.

Well that's all I can think of for now. Have a great day and may God's love shine upon you!

1 comment:

Jada's Gigi said...

Hope you're feeling better today. I know how those Dr bills can kill ya.