April 30, 2008

Out of the mouths of babes...

OK...I have to say...my boys just crack me up...Now my two older boys have been very busy taking their state tests the past two weeks....now yesterday before we left for school Brennan frantically tells me..."Mom, Mom...I think today is hat day at school." I look at him kind of funny because usually they tell parents when they are having these "special priviledges" at school. I'm like "really buddy??"...he's like..."yeah mom...my teacher told us that we needed to bring our brain hat."...I stood there and thought for a moment...brain hat?? Then it hit me..."You mean thinking cap buddy?"...."Yeah that's it mom...I need my thinking cap...can we get it?"


Hee-hee...gotta love 'em!


Also if you happen to be surfing the net and are a digi scrapper...check out these Freebeies at FaithSisters.

Hope you are having a good week.

No comments: