April 23, 2008

After much anticipation I bring you...

My Kitchen...the pictures aren't the best...with the new doors this room is a little dark, but it really look gorgeous IRL...here are a few pics:





Even though this is NOTHING like what I originally wanted or planned and this project gave me more headaches than anything I've ever dealt with...after all I was aiming for a more rustic feel...I do actually like it...even if the doors are much darker than the background...I'm going to call it chic rustic...or maybe contemporary rustic...what do you think? If you're close by...come by and check it out.

Been keeping busy with boys school projects, church stuff and scrapping this week...also trying with not much success to start spring cleaning, but oh well.


Going to keep this short as I have not been to bed before 1 a.m. this week and I still want to watch American Idol on my DVR before I retire this evening...but before I go...


If you happen to know how to convert a .wma file to an .mp3 file could you please let me know how?? I have a song I need to sing at church this Sunday and it's in .wma and I usually haven't had any trouble, but it's been a while since I've done it so maybe I'm doing something wrong...any help would be greatly appreciated! And please remember I'm blonde...I need details ;-)

Have a great week!

No comments: