May 2, 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

OK...now that I have you in that Christmas spirit...it's not exactly Christmas I know....but it is like a holiday to me...guess what this weekend is...and no it's not my birthday quite yet. Any ideas??? Well it's....

National Scrapbooking Weekend!!
Now for those that don't scrapbook...sorry...and a question..."Why not??" I know I'm freakishly passionate about this hobby but I want to hear if you aren't a scrapbooker, why you don't scrapbook?? Do you just not feel creative enough? Think your pictures aren't good enough? Just intimidated? Don't be shy...tell me...I'm hoping to start a scrapbooking group again at church soon and I've already heard some of the reasons....but hey give me yours, that way if someone says the same thing to me I'll already be prepared ;-)
I'll be spending part of my time at FaithSisters this weekend (I only say part because hubby is working and hey the kids do have to eat and I have to be there to break up any arguments...I mean not that my boys argue with each other or anything ;-) )...so if you are a scrapper...PLEASE...stop by the FaithSisters site...they are having challenges and prize giveaways all weekend...and if yo uare a digi scrapper especially...there are lots of sales going on...plenty of coolness out there...so if you ARE a scrapper what will you be doing during our happy holiday???
Have a super duper weekend!

1 comment:

Jada's Gigi said...

You are too funny! i don't scrapbook for lack of time. Too many other things take priority I guess...I do make picture collages of important days/events...and there are 3 of those in my house. Guess I don't have that many landmark days huh? LOL
Enjoy your holiday weekend!