August 28, 2006

OK God I hear you...

Irony...

gotta love irony...

If you've read my last post, you'll understand...if you haven't read it you may want to...

Our Pastor preached on Malachi 2:10-17...about breaking faith with each other...how we need to be faithful to each other and not hold grudges amongst each other...

Have you ever sit in a church service and feel like the sermon was spoken directly to you? Ever felt yourself squirm in church?? Ever felt like people were looking at you?? Not that there is anyone in my church (other than my hubby) that knows the feelings I had towards this person it sure made me think...and I wonder why I feel like my prayers are hitting the ceiling???

Under immense conviction right now and feeling pretty lousy, even though this person probably has no idea how I feel...since I felt it in my heart and have allowed it to take a foothold, I know I've done wrong and need to rememdy it. Please pray...I can't approach this without prayer I know.

Thank God that He's a loving and forgiving God...always hurts though to let Him down...I don't deserve all that He gives me...Thankful and grateful for what an awesome God He is.

1 comment:

Jada's Gigi said...

Jsut repent...just turn...He's ok with you..:)
We all have things it takes us a while to "get"...Glad you heard His voice...He is a good God, isn't He? :)