July 29, 2006

What a week...

Not a week I care to relive anytime soon.

Lots going on...

Still trying to recoup...

Meds making me a bit spacey...and tired...

getting crafts for VBS ready...

trying to figure out the why's of what's going on in my life right now...

Going to doctor on Tuesday...not sure if there aren't other things going on...so please keep me in your prayers...

As much that has been going on I'm still trying to hold on to my verse...

16-18Be cheerful no matter what; pray all the time; thank God no matter what happens. This is the way God wants you who belong to Christ Jesus to live. I Thess. 5:16-18 (The Message)
Praise God anyhow...

1 comment:

Jada's Gigi said...

Not to be discouraging...(hope its encouraged) but I think we spend most of our lives trying to figure out what's going on...:) Praying for ya!