One of the blogs I frequent Amby said how bad a day she had the other day from being late...I am not usually a late person (unless my hubby is with me...sorry honey, you know it's true), but today I totally forgot about our Youth Group's scavenger hunt and them wanting to borrow my van...now I'm usually a homebody so normally it wouldn't have been a problem, but today I had doctor's appts. then went to my sister's (which took longer than anticipated) and needless to say I was a half hour late getting the van to them...sorry guys! I felt only a smidge of your pain Amby....I hate being late!
Anyhoooooo....Well I guess in a round about way I was tagged so here it is:
1. How old are you? 29....plus 10
2. How many kids do you have if any? 3 darling boys...who can drive me crazy
3. Are you married, single, divorced, widow,? Married.
4. What is your occupation? SAHM...domestic engineer...cab driver...cook...maid...you name it.
5. What are your passions? Christ, my family, scrapbooking
6. Are you a dreamer or a dream seeker? dreamer....no time for seeking at the moment with three boys
7. Are you happy with the way you life has turned out? I know it could have been a lot worse
8. Are you a scrapper and if so how many hours a week do you scrap? Of course i'm a scrapper. And there are not enough hours to scrap...I'm lucky of I get 10 -15 hours a week....that's a really good week.
9. What do you want to do before you die? Share Jesus with someone with my family who will accept Him...fly overseas (of course they'd have to sedate me...I HATE to fly)...Own a Jeep Wrangler, black with a hard top 4L 6 cylinder manual transmission and then go to Camp Jeep!10. What is your favorite food? Chocolate is considered a food right?? I love all kinds of food.
11. What is the food you hate the most? Lima beans...baked beans...creamed corn...love corn but for some reason the look of creamed corn...yuk!
12. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? Please....there are way too many for this category! I hate how nervous I get when I talk to people I don't know well...I always stumble over my words...it's so embarrassing.
13. What is the happiest day of your life thus far? Wow...many for that one too...Marrying my hubby and the birth of my boys of course...and when I gave my heart to Christ totally...can't beat those.
14. Are you a neat freak? Or a dirty house cleaner? Yes...depends on what day it is ;-) I try my best to stay neat...with three tornados...it's like a hamster on the wheel...
OK...so to all of you who actually do read my blog...I tag you...and let me know that you are doing this so I can check your answers out.
Have a great day!