July 24, 2006

Thanks for your prayers...

After a miserable shot in the rear...(hurt like CRAZY!), a horrible migraine like headache from the awful meds I was put on, two days of pretty much staying in bed, though didn't sleep much those two days, surprisingly I feel better. I took the meds the doc gave me (not my normal doc BTW) and threw them away...I have a hard time with meds anymore...not sure why. Hubby got me new meds from our doc tonight, though I'm leary on trying them, but I know I should. But I feel much better...I'm up and around and actually got outside for about a half hour tonight...that was wonderful. I was even happy doing dishes tonight...amazing how two days of bed rest can make you even appreciate your chores!

Above all, I know that it's been the amazing prayers of my family, church and cyber family that have gotten me through all this...God is so good! I was so praising Him with my voice tonight when I was doing my dishes, which I almost always listen to music while I do dishes, but this time I was just really praising Him...I'm so grateful for His healing touch. He is so amazing!

Thank you all...you mean more to me than you'll ever know!

2 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I came here via Radical One.

I know what you mean about meds. They can seem such a pain sometimes!

Jada's Gigi said...

So glad you're feeling better..i was wondering what was up! Thank you Lord, for my sister and making her well again!