July 6, 2006

So cheesy!

I know I need to be getting to bed...these late nights are starting to catch up with me...but I had to share this before I went to bed...my latest layout...a challenge to use a piece of paper that I didn't like anymore....I knew I wanted to use the Mac & Cheese paper but wasn't sure how...but the idea literally came in my dreams last night... so without further ado...here it is...

Brennan & I have this bantering thing we do when he asks for Macaroni and Cheese (which is often)...wanted to remember this forever...guess I will now.

Off to beddy bye now...night-night folks!

1 comment:

Jada's Gigi said...

Just catching up on your last few posts....love the Mac n cheese LO...cute. :) but my fav is the "Hope you Know" page. Very nice...
The cave exploration looks very cool. Mountains in the mist are always so weird and neat...sounds like your 4th was very relaxing and laid back...We need days like that don't we?