May 27, 2008

So...

So...been away a little bit...sorry 'bout that...so much going on with the last weeks of school (only 2 more days now)...field trips, helping at the school, then just keeping up with home and hubby tossing jobs my way...I'm finally seeing a little bit of light at the end of the tunnel now finally.

Hubby is away at classes for the next two days in Cincy for the USPS....so it's just me in the boys chillin' out. Great bonding time.

Speaking of bonding time, worked on the ant farm that Brennie got for Christmas since God just seemed to plunk hundreds of ants on my front step tonight...thought it was a great opportunity to work on that. Brennie, well honestly all the boys, but Brennie most of all loves that kind of thing...he loves to examine how things work especially when it comes to nature and animals....he's so caring. When I was collecting the ants he was like, "Now Mom, this isn't going to hurt the ants is it?...are they going to miss their family, cause if they are going to miss their family maybe we shouldn't do it." He's just so kind and tender hearted...like today as he was playing recess (He has recess right before school lets out) I was in my van and he came over to the fence to give me a flower....things like that are what makes being a Mom sooooo stinkin' great!

1 comment:

Jada's Gigi said...

What doll that Bren! Hope your summer is going great!