May 5, 2008

Tired and sore...

So after a busy weekend of hefty scrapping...today was a busy day of getting caught up on things that needed done. So here is what I did:

Stayed up till 1 a.m. this morning organizing my scrap paper...finally unpacked all my scrap paper from when I went to Michelle's Studio and got it all organized by manufacture and cardstock is organized by color...it's such a good feeling and it looks so nice!

Did my work out and laundry.

Worked in the yard...I pulled weeds...I raked...I dug some things up...I mulched...I mowed...I swept...I straightened. Yard is starting to look good again. Still have to mulch and work on the front hill yet and use the weed eater, but it's coming along.

Took the boys to get haircuts today...made dinner.

Took 2 showers today...now I'm relaxing for a moment on the 'puter and getting ready to make a list of what I need to do tomorrow...more cleaning...time to rid out...time to spring clean...time to get a grasp on things that have needed to be done.

Until tomorrow...have a great week!

No comments: