June 17, 2008

Wow has it really been that long??


Wow...look who's been a bad blogger lately!! Things have been a bit topsy turvy since hte boys let out of school and hubby's been on vacation. Boys got out of school the end of May and honestly I love having them home...yet it has thrown me off my schedule so I've been trying to truly no avail to go back to some sort of schedule, but hey...it's summer...schedule...no schedule...it all works out and the days go by quickly with or without one.
Hubby was on vacation these past two weeks and it was more or less a working vacation...we worked around the house, cleaned lots of cars and just tried to get caught up on things.
I had a birthday while on hiatus from my blog not that I want to advertise birthdays anymore, but Brennie (my sweet tender hearted one) was so determined to buy me a present and was so disappointed when he wasn't able to get me one on my actual birthday (hubby was out of town at the time), but hubby took him later that week to buy me my very own WEBKINZ! Yes I've been blessed with adopting my very own Webkinz...now I can play with all my boys online with their Webkinz...and I have to sheepishly admit it IS quite addicting...I know I am truly a sad individual.
So now that hubby is back to work I can finally be on vacation and get things accomplished that I want and need to accomplish (as long as I can stay off this computer...it truly just sucks me in and I can't get away from it!)
So I hope you are having a great summer...I know I am so far. See ya real soon I hope!

No comments: