December 27, 2007

I'm back

For those who may not have known...I was without internet for about a week...thus the reason I haven't been on here. Found out I had a bad modem...but now, as you can plainly see I am up and operational again...YIPEEE!!


Christmas was great...got some awesome presents...kids were spoiled as usual and all has been good. Still have one more Christmas to celebrate with hubby's family this weekend, but overall I say it was a good Christmas. My dad gave us all an awesome gift...hoping to find a frame for it so I can hang it somewhere...in my craft area I suppose if I can find it...my room is still buried under Christmas paper. My little sis gave me a cool gift as well....

Don't you love when people truly listen to even the little things you want?? My little sis (bless her heart [hugs sis!!]) knew that I loved the old Marathon candy bar from the 70's...it was my fav. Whenever my mom would send me to Lawson's down the street she would give me a little extra to buy myself a candy bar...I almost always got a Marathon bar. Well Marathon bars of course no longer made, but this is supposed to be very similar...thus my sis gave me the "Curly Wurly"...not only that, she got it for me from her last Disney trip this past October (I admire your restraint little sis for not partaking of this yummy thing)...I have yet to try it...I am still i awe that she got me this...I know it's just a candy bar, but it's little things like this that means bunches to me...I'm not sure to eat it or frame it ;-) Love ya Sis!

Well I'll post more later...I've got TONS to get caught up on at the moment and better get busy.

Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Jada's Gigi said...

Sisters always know what we like don't they? :)

jackie said...

I am so glad that you liked it! I have to admit that the candy bar almost didn't make it. They are awesome! Like you... I believe it is the little things that mean the most.

hugs!!