October 22, 2007

I've been tagged!

I was tagged by Karma...co creator extraordinaire of FaithSisters.com...So I guess I better get to it...For those I tag, this is what you need to do...

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

My 7 facts:
1. I am a huge music fan...I love just about everything...except twangy country.
2. I used to help my dad in his electronics business when I was little...it was fun!
3. I'm not scared to use power tools. I'm a pretty good handy woman.
4. I would love to take a photography class.
5. I was already 2 weeks pregnant with my son when I went ot the doctor to find out why I couldn't get pregnant.
6. I worked in the produce dept. of our local grocery store for 14 years before becoming a SAHM.
7. I went to college and have an AA in Accounting, though I love to go back to school and study art and graphic design.

Now I tag:

Jada's Gigi
Stephanie Ackerman
Amber Nichole
My Sis Jackie
'Chelle
L/E
Esther

No comments: