July 30, 2007

Presenting....my little artist!!

OK....I know I'm biased...but I can't help it...I am so proud of my little guy...yesterday he had an art show showing off all his hard work that he's been doing over the last three weeks...of course here are some pics...My heart is full just seeing these pictures...knowing how this little guy has struggled most his life...things just have never come easy for my Bren...to see him blossom and be so proud of himself at something he did BY HIMSELF...he always seems to follow his brothers' shadow...this was something that was all his and his alone...I am just so overwhelmed...and happy for him...he's my little sweetheart...oh I just can't say enough...I'm just a proud mama. My parents came home from Virginia so they got to come and see the art show too...we even went out for ice cream....a very nice afterrnoon indeed.

Busy again this week...I'm in charge of crafts for VBS...got to get all that together so very very busy again.

Here is a pic I took last week when I made my blueberry muffins...I was eating one and found this...God truly does have a sense of humor...

May God's love "smile" on you today.

No comments: