January 10, 2007

Tired...

Rough night last night...youngest got up about 3 a.m. and stayed up for about two hours. Oldest had a bad dream about 3:30 this morning and literally was screaming at the top of his lungs because he was so scared...woke up the whole house of course...caused the middle brother to literally pee the bed (they sleep in bunk beds and if I would have been sleeping above him I probably would have done the same thing!) So had to wash the sheets and scrub the bed...babysat a little this afternoon...just couldn't get motivated to clean house. Later I made dinner and helped hubby with his little side business of cleaning and detailing cars. Cars are his passion. So I was out there in the garage in the freezing cold...surprised my fingers can move to type, but I actually do enjoy helping him with the cars. It gives us at least something to do together. And makes us a little extra $$.

Again I was going to scrapbook tonight, but I think I'm nixing that...maybe tomorrow...going to take a hot shower and crawl into my nice toasty bed since Winter has finally hit Ohio...finally. Not that I wanted it to show anyway...we just had a dusting on the ground this morning. I'm good with the snow now...Spring can show up at any time ;-)

Have a great week!

No comments: