January 4, 2007

Happy New Year....

Sorry I've been gone a while...holidays overtook me...literally I think. So busy, but I had a nice holiday despite it all. Here are a few pics from the holiday: The boys after their Christmas play at church.



Here is one of my favorite gifts from Christmas from my hubby: A Samsung YP-Z5 MP3 player. LOVE IT!!! I have used it every single day since I got it and have already over 500 songs on this baby. I love that if I want to play my Christian songs I can play all those, if I want to play my classic rock, I can do that...all from this little tiny thing! And I can hook it up to my new under the counter radio/cd player so I can jam to it when I do the dishes...sure makes that chore much more enjoyable! I also got a beautiful tanzinite necklace from "my boys" that have three little diamonds on the bottom of the heart...love that too.

Also did you notice the new banner on top of my blog??? Hubby also got me the new Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0 that I've been wanting like forever. Now I can enhance my photos and make things like the cool banner on this happy blog...silly thing took me all day to make, well honestly it took me more time to figure out how to get the silly thing on my blog than to make it...though I know a little about HTML code, it's still somewhat greek to me...but for now I like it and until I create something else...but at least now I know how to insert it once I do make a new one!


Well I hope your holiday was a good one. It was hectic going to all the families. Now I'm in the process of getting life to a somewhat "back to normal" state...it's a slow process, but it's truely getting there. This is the year of truly getting organized. I don't make new year's resolutions....more like to do lists is my thing. Organization is top on my list this year. Also on the top of my list is having a closer relationship with my Lord and Savior. I feel like 2006 was an up and down year...not feeling as close as I should. This year I've decided to rise up and begin reading my Bible and join some of the people in our church that are reading the Bible in a year. I didn't do it last year, but this year...this is the year...so far so good...I've gotten through to Noah so far ;-)


So the reason I haven't been on here, other than being very busy....Christmas, New Year's, getting the kid's back to school, church work, cleaning up Christmas and organizing, eBay, helping hubby with his car cleaning side-job and other distractions...I just have been too tired and haven't had much to honestly say. Now that things are starting to calm down a little I feel a little more relaxed to be able to think...funny how the holidays does that to people. I think I'll add that to my to-do list for 2007...better prepare for Christmas.

Well I know that's not much, but I've been fighting a headache all evening and I think I just may induldge myself with a warm bath...sounds good!

Hope all is well with you and have a blessed 2007!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Glad that you found my banner tutorial of assistance. And, I know I shouldn't, but I like Dawson's Creek too!