January 25, 2006

I'm ready for 2007...

OK...so far 2006 isn't going so well...I'm ready to move on already. It has been an awful couple weeks. I've been dealing with a terrible kidney infection...almost had to go to the hospital. Got a couple shots and some antibiotics which took care of the infection, but then gave me a whole bunch of other problems: constipation, fatigue, lightheadedness, nausea...so I stopped taking the meds (per the doctors say so of course) and I'm still dealing with this awful fatigue. I feel like there is this heavyness on my chest and I'm just so tired. Yesterday I was feeling a bit better and I thought I was on the mend. Today I feel like I'm back at square one. It's been terrible.

Then last night I had to take the hubby to the ER...he was having severe side pain on his right side. I thought ofr sure that it was kidney stones. Doctor thought so too. After x-rays, blood and urine tests, and even a cat scan found it it wasn't kidney related at all. They thought maybe it was gall bladder or liver. So he went to the hospital to have an ultrasound today on his gall bladder and liver and they're thinking that there may be something wrong with his gall bladder. He has to go see our doctor tomorrow to see what he wants hubby to do next....when it rains it pours. Luckily for the most part the kids are doing OK.

I'm just very discouraged and beat down right now. I'm just not sure why all this is happening. I've changed my blog song again...kind of goes with how I'm feeling right now. It's by the Christian girl band called Barlow Girl. Like I said...I'm ready for 2007 already.

Pray for us.