September 4, 2007

Hi...my name is Tammy...nice to meet you...

I know...I know...I really need to update more often, but with the holiday weekend and still TRYING to get into some sort of routine with the boys in school (ha...not sure if that is ever going to happen, but so far that is really OK...I've kind of enjoyed the unpredicatbility). So wow...so much to share...I don't want to write a book, so in case that I do...I apologize...just so much to share.

Colton is doing a little better in school...Miss Cores said he did good today. Phew...maybe we are on our way ;-)

Had a FANTABULOUS weekend camping with my little sister, her fiance and her little boy Treyce. We were trying to get a camping site at Lake Park but of course they were booked, then my awesome hubby remembered that the church he attended as a kid had a shelter and people used to camp up there...so here we were Labor Day weekend, we with a borrowed camper (hubby will NOT tent camp...a camper is as roughin' it as he will get) and my sis with a tent at Brown's Farm on top of a hill in good ole' Coshocton County ALONE...it was AWESOME!! Great weather, great fun, awesome bonfire, kids had a blast....overall a pretty perfect weekend. God was truly smiling on us! My Sis was truly the marshmallow roasting queen...she made them just the perfect way, just right amount of toasty-ness...unlike my boys who pretty much charred theirs (too funny). We will DEFINITELY be doing this again soon...we're even talking about getting our own camper of some sort...what a blast! Here are a few pics from the weekend:






We are also currently PRAYING about moving. We have found a house that hubby and I both like...it's actually about a block away from my parents...we really like it, and they keep dropping the price on it. Kids however are NOT for it. They have always been in THIS house and they in no uncertain circumstances (per Austin anyway) want to move. This is something God will definitely have to make happen because it would definitely depend if we could sell our house...and being that our area is pretty economically depressed at the moment, it could be hard to sell it. Anyway it's in God's hands and I'm not getting my hopes up, but waiting for Him to move...or shall I say move us. You can see a pic of the house here.

Here is a pic of a scrapbooking layout I did for the latest Dares challenge...I had to make a page using non-scrapping supplies...fun! Hubby gave me the idea to use Postal supplies...I thought it was appropriate ;-)



Have another scrapbook album I made, but I'm just too tired to upload the pics here so maybe later this week...maybe ;-)

Started to finally Spring clean my house...I know...I'm a little late...I think of it as being really really early for next year. ;-)

Hubby and I had our first breakfast out together in YEARS without kids...so weird still not having children underfoot during the day...it is kind of nice though.

Hope you are having an awesome week...blessings to you!

1 comment:

Jada's Gigi said...

wow! what a lot you have going on! lovely house and what awesome woodwork! glad to hear the boys are doing well in school and you'll get used to not having them around during the day..trust me..:)
what a awesome camping trip! we loved it when my kids were young...they still talk about it often and we are always planning on going again...some day... and taking significant others along for the fun.