May 16, 2007

WHAT?!?!?


All I can say is WHAT?!?!? I'm in utter shock and disbelief....need I say more. Melinda...you rocked girl...you are the American Idol and I can't wait until you get that rockin' record deal and show them all! (Make it a Christian album too...I think that would be AWESOME!)
I know that just because you win American Idol doesn't necessarily make you a star...look at how many people that have won American Idol and are still out there, household names...and have made it totally big...other than Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood haven't heard too much from the rest personally and I hear more from Chris Daughtery than I do from Taylor....I'm just glad that AI was able to allow Melinda to be in the spotlight and shine like the true star that she is...without AI who knows if we would have ever heard from her....Can't wait to hear more from this girl!

1 comment:

Jada's Gigi said...

She really did blossom on AI didn't she? Looking back at her audition and how she' grown over the wekks...this has done nothing but good for her...personally I think NOT winning may be the best thing from some people...Chris is a perfect example...he would never have fit into the Idol mold but doing it his way with the AI exposure he is rockin...his concerts here and in Jacksonville,FL were sellouts almost from the day the tickets went on sale. He is a platinum selling artist I hear...not too many AIs can say that...period...
Melinda will do just fine I'm thinkin but I too was shocked a little....I didn't think Blake had the fan base...though he is entertaining and creative...