May 25, 2007

Feeling Scrappy....

I know I have plenty of other things I should be doing, but today was just one of those days where I just HAD to play in my scrap room...and I actually got some stuff done! Here is the product of my productive evening thus far:

Ideas for these layouts came from here and here.

So what big plans do you have for the weekend??? With gas prices and hubby working we of course are staying home, going to my nephew's birthday party tomorrow (is it true that he's 16?? Maybe I am mistaken). I will otherwise be spending most of my weekend making my packing list for Disney and start packing...can't believe it's almost here...seems like it happened so fast!

Well whatever you plan to do may you have fun, spend it with family, and take lots of pictures!

~Later Taters.



1 comment:

Cath said...

Oh I LOVE both of these, the lovely little Mommy's angels is so sweet!