February 16, 2010

Scences out the back door...







This is the scene out my back door this morning....After a little over a week of snow, snow and more snow and another snowfall that hit us last night...here is what we have so far...nine inches it says on the yardstick, yet that was in the lowest part of our yard...needless to say winter is alive and well in Ohio...personally I'm ready for a tropical vacation...LOL!!


My middle baby just turned 11 this past Friday....it's hard to believe that my babies are getting so big already...


Have I told you how much I love the gift hubby got me for Christmas....my iPod Touch??? I love this thing! Not only can I play my music on this thing, but I can play games, listen to radio and podcasts and even better I can read the Bible on it...it's wonderful!!!!
Well I thought I would have a lot to say today, but I guess all this snow has frozen my brain...LOL!
Have a great day all and stay warm!

No comments: