December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas

Good day everyone...I hope and pray that you are having a blessed Christmas and that you are having a chance to enjoy your families.

Christmas here has been hectic and fun. We had our annual Buday Christmas on Christmas Eve, though this year we had it at my sister's beautiul house...she's got such a pretty house...since my parents are redoing their porch and it wasn't feasible to have it at their house this year, my sis graciously offere her home. Fun was had by all and gifts flew like crazy in usual Bday tradition.

Yesterday Kevin & I had an opportunity to see the movie Fireproof. He got the movie owner (who is a very good friend of my sister) to show it just for us (long story on that one). Needless to say, it was an AMAZING movie...oneI think every married couple MUST see...and one I will definitely be buying for our collection as well as many people I know cause it was just that good...has a great message.

We then spent last night with hubby's family. Lot's of fun there as well...and the annual passing of Grandma's moose was passed along to Adam and his family...looking forward to seeing what they come up with when they pass it on to us next year. I already have some ideas as to what we want to add to the happy moose.

Today we are just kind of taking it easy. May have to slip into work for a little bit to get the church calendar done and then possibly going out to celebrate hubby's sister's birthday. But more or less today is just a relaxing and just straighten up the house day...relaxing is definitely a welcome change around here...trying to remember how to do it, but it is nice.

Hope you and yours are als enjoying the Christmas season and may God richly bless you this coming new year!